Click here to use UDC Finance calculator
We have exciting news!!
You can now purchase NEW Tractors, Mowers and Machinery with your Farmlands Card, and more purchases means more savings and more Choices Reward Points!
Plus you also have the option to use Farmlands Finance Packages!
Contact us for details. T & C's apply
Capital Tractors & Machinery
FARMLANDS CARDHOLDER PROMO
Book in for a service or repair between 16th September-15th December and pay using your FARMLANDS CARD and go in the draw to win a Mystery Weekend for two, valued at $1000!
- (Farmlands Cardholders also receive 5% off parts as well as getting their Farmlands points!)
- Farmlands Cardholder only
WIN a Hustler Raptor 42'' Zero Turn Mower worth
$7495 incl GST with CAPITAL TRACTORS!
Every $1000 spent at Capital Tractors between 16th Sept-15th Dec puts you in the draw to win a;
Hustler Raptor 42'' Zero Turn Mower worth $7495 incl GST
- Spend in Sales, Workshop or Parts.
- Spend can be accumulative
Both prizes drawn 15th Dec, winners will be notified by phone on Friday 15th.
Please read Terms and Conditions.
Need new machinery?
Need it now?
We can tailor a finance package to suit your needs and your income!
We have very competitive interest rates available and also a number of different options such as; no deposit, deferred payments, or 1/3, 1/3, 1/3.
For example, if you purchase a Tractor, Implement or Ride on mower for $12,000 with a deposit or trade in of $2,000, your monthly repayments could be as low as $240.00 per month!!!
Please do not hesitate to call us and discuss the best options for you!
Click here to find out more about Finance options
Talk to the Team at Capital Tractors about finance options through Gilrose Finance.
More options means we can find the right fit and tailor a package just for you!
Capital Tractors and Machinery
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY AND COMPETITION RULES;
Standard terms for all Competitions and Sales Promotions;
1. The Promoter is Capital Tractors and Machinery
2. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry and Competition Rules (Conditions).
Capital Tractors and Machinery reserves the right to exclude any person from the promotion on the grounds of criminal record or for medical reasons.
3. These Conditions including any special conditions in the Schedule (defined below) apply to all promotions run by Capital Tractors and Machinery.
4. Capital Tractors and Machinery reserves the right to suspend, modify, terminate or cancel a promotion at any time.
These Conditions may be amended from time to time by Capital Tractors and Machinery without notice.
5. To the extent permitted by law, Capital Tractors and Machinery its related companies, agencies, affiliates, sponsors or representatives (Protected Parties) will not be liable for, and the winner indemnifies them against, any claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with any promotion conducted by Capital Tractors and Machinery.
Entrants agree that this clause is for the benefit of and enforceable by any of the Protected Parties for the purposes of the Contracts Act 1982.
6. Nothing in these Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer's right sunder the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. These conditions must be read subject to those statutory provisions and will not affect any statutory rights that a prize-winner may have in relation to the return of goods.
General prize information
9. Capital Tractors and Machinery reserves the right to refuse awarding any prize to a person who is determined, in Capital Tractors and Machinery's sole discretion, to have breached a term of these Conditions, tampered with the entry or claim process, gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or obtained a winner status using fraudulent means. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any time does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. Winners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent / legal guardian when the prize is awarded.
12. The prize(s) are not redeemable for cash, exchangeable or transferable.
13. If the specified prize is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances Capital Tractors and Machinery may substitute another prize of similar or equal value.
14. Winner(s) will be determined by a random draw from all valid entries received during the promotion period. If the winner is determined by a judge/judges, then the judge's decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner(s) will be notified by Capital Tractors and Machinery by phone and or email using the details submitted by the entrant upon entry into the promotion. If the winner is not able to be contacted as stipulated in the Schedule following the first contact attempt, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, may draw an alternative winner without any liability to any person on the same terms and conditions as the original prize draw or selection. No compensation will be given to a winner who cannot be contacted as mentioned above.
16. Multiple entries are acceptable but each must be made as a separate entry.
16 a) Cash sales are excluded, however new accounts are welcome.
17. By accepting the prize, all winners grant Capital Tractors and Machinery exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with the promotion and waive any claims to compensation for such use.
18. By entering a promotion, you confirm that the details you are entering are your own details, and are true and correct at the time of entry.
19. By entering a promotion, all entrants agree to make themselves available for a photo session if required by Capital Tractors and Machinery and acknowledge Capital Tractors and Machinery has the right to use these publicity photos in any reasonable manner.
All entrants consent to their personal information being collected and stored by Capital Tractors and Machinery for the purposes of this promotion and any other promotion. The Promoter may disclose the entrants' personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting the promotion or communicating with entrants and, as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct their personal information to the Promoter through Capital Tractors and Machinery
Prize pick up
21. Any prize being collected by the winner must be picked up within 90 days of winning. Capital Tractors and Machinery will not notify the winners of time remaining – it is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize within the 90 day timeframe. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
22. In the event a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they will forfeit any claims to the prize, which can then be awarded to a runner-up or an alternative winner from the prize redraw (as may be the case) at the discretion of Capital Tractors and Machinery
23. Capital Tractors and Machinery is at liberty to dispose of an unclaimed prize at the end of 90 days.
24. Entrants should allow two weeks for the delivery of prizes by supplier.
25.In the case of workshop repair or servicing, account must be up to date in order to claim prize and such repair and servicing work must be complete.